Subject: Pulled over

Well in my opinion most tint charges are bullshit anyways, I mean if you
have limo tinti on the front/rear, that's a safety issue, but I know lots of
older folk like myself who never get hassled even with very dark tint.
I'll be driving the green one this trip anyways, I'd like to see what they'd
find illegal on it, but the silver one is full of stuff they wouldn't like.
I'm not worried, but I did think it was funny to get pulled over for tint at
my age.
Cathy, 32% and not legal to leave the country.