Subject: Pulled over

Quoting C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com>:

> Well in my opinion most tint charges are bullshit anyways, I mean if you
> have limo tinti on the front/rear, that's a safety issue, but I know lots of
>
> older folk like myself who never get hassled even with very dark tint.
> I'll be driving the green one this trip anyways, I'd like to see what they'd
>
> find illegal on it, but the silver one is full of stuff they wouldn't like.
> I'm not worried, but I did think it was funny to get pulled over for tint at
>
> my age.
> Cathy, 32% and not legal to leave the country.

I believe one of the larger reasons why they push the tint-too-dark
enforcement is because of the lack of safety for their officers.  IF you were
a criminal type, you could easily point a gun at an officer and he would not
know until too late.

PS--Our state repealed the tint-too-dark enforcement.  I guess heat is more of
a problem than OHP dying at the hands of criminals...

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129
1-800-522-6793