Pulled over

Like Anson... my law abiding self never actaully paid my outstanding ticket
in NY either.  I have to drive through that damn state to get *everywhere*.
Stupid a-hole cop never reduced my fine though, so I still have to 85 in a
65 fine sitting in my wallet.  Hmmmm... what would actally happen?  I'd be
calling the nearest 'rocco member with my one phone call hoping for bail
money, eh?

As far as I know though, it can't be enforced in your home state.  Got
pulled over in VT afterwards and he said I had a clean record.  I was like
"ha... NO."  but yeah..... anyway.  Go slow in new york, Anson.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie