ETKA lookup - please help QUICK!

Hi guys, I'm trying to find the plastic tubey thingies that sit below
the fuel injector bosses in ETKA, and I can't find them.  This is for an
85 Scirocco, JH head, air shrouded injectors.  All it shows (to me) is
the injector and the "insert", which I assume is the boss (034 133 557
E).  Anyone help me out here quick!  Sean needs to order these within
two hours to get them tomorrow...

Oh ya, the Bentley also shows another o-ring BELOW this plastic tubey
thingy.  I'll need a part number for that as well...

Thanks!!!

Mark.
75
77