[CLUBVAC] Off to New Dimensions Show - I'm Back!

Fortunately I was pranked around 4:00am and just nicely *assumed* that Marc
was still in Cali and THAT was why the son-of-a.... was calling me so late.
The drunken message with Anson, Ben, and Marc giggling was well worth being
woken up though...

weirdos...

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie