Pulled over

My mom used to work for Oregon DMV. I ran this by her and she said that
states can enforce all local laws. Except those retaining to
registration, and the like. Tint is also something that either can't be
or just isn't usually enforced. By being semi permanent there isn't much
you could do about it.
    -Jacob