Wanted, that tin bell houseing cover thingy! ASAP

I pulled my tranny out on friday and found out that my pressure plate was
toast, two of the riveits snapped off and it chewed up that thin tin plate
that bolts up to the tranny and the motor.
I got one on the parts car, but i rather not have to pull that tranny out
too.

Anyone got one laying around for sale?
If not maybee JB weld would work?

Thanks,
Parker Wulf
scirocco210@hotmail.com
Cable Connectors Inc. Phone Splicer/Bonder
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v with 020 9a 3.94fd Peloquin LSD
1987 Scirocco 1.8 16v (mudder, parts)
1987 F-150 4.9  4x4
1987 must be my faverite year, kinda werid huh?

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball
Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/