Interest in NEW Mk 1 Rocker Panels? was Re: Hello everyone!

I could be interested depending on the price.  I really only need the
rear section of the rocker.  Speaking of other needed parts, I need:
a rear valence, rear lower pass. corner and drivers floorpan.  Anyone
have those parts they want to get rid of?

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Soon to be a 16V
'81 Scirocco -Engineless and noseless
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.-  In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe