From: Drew Teague [mailto:roccnroll@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 3:23 PM
To: richdeede@scirocco20v.com; smithma7@yahoo.com;
neptunonc@yahoo.com; jfolkson@optonline.net; gtigirlie@hotmail.com;
marc@getty.net; redbug64@hotmail.com; peter@thescirocco.com;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: NY, NJ, PA, DE caravan..

Hey, what time do you think you guys will be passing through
Harrisburg on I-76?  I figure Melissa and I could hop on about 10-15
minutes before you plan on passing through, and drive slowly with our
talkabouts on your channel, and you guys would eventually pass us.
Ideas?

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with
MSN Premium!