stuff Al *can* bring to cincy

ok, if you tell me you want any of this, you had better be serious, cause im
*not* lugging that dash home AGAIN.

reasonable offers accepted on all of the following:
- crack free mk2 dash.
- set of all grey snowflakes, complete with 5 center caps, in excellent
condition.
- a few sets of front a-arms, with hub carriers, will have to re-verify, but
most are unbent and only need cleaning.
- a TT 8v exhaust. appears to be everything up to the muffler. no cat. pics
available upon request.
- various other a1 mount parts that i wont be needing since im doing a2
mounting on the twin.
- 2.0 16v head. very good condition. approx 3k on a rebuild. engine it was
removed from hadnt even developed carbon on the piston faces.

what i could use (for the twin):
- a 100mm passenger side half shaft core (i could use a driver side one as
well).
- any a2 style (with subframe) engine/trans mount bracketry, specifically
the tranny brackets i need badly.
- any FF junk trannies (i need parts for when i rebuild my FFs for the
twin).

thats all i can think of for now. i'll make a second post of i can think of
anything else.
Al