Cincy Info for first time attendee

>OK. I'm thinking about coming up from Louisville. How can I find out the
>specifics? Like where is it? Directions? If I come for the day which day is
>best?
>I would be sans rocco though. Since the 81 does not currently run.

These
>things can be made to actually drive can't they?
>Matt

That IS the theory. In practice they will suck the life out of you and leave
you with a goofy smile on your face. I'd say the Saturday is the day when
everyone is there, tho Friday night is good too, heck, the whole thing is
good. It's in Wilmington, but I'm thinking there must be specifics on the
.org site, since there have been few inquiries about the specifics.
See you there! And yes, they can be made to run, some more painlessly than
others.

Cathy

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*