Cincy Info for first time attendee

--- Kyscirocco@aol.com wrote:
> OK. I'm thinking about coming up from Louisville. How can
> I find out the
> specifics? Like where is it? Directions? If I come for
> the day which day is best?

See the sign-up page, just posted the link.

> I would be sans rocco though.

Parking with the Kias 'eh?

 Since the 81 does not
> currently run. These
> things can be made to actually drive can't they?

Apparantly, yes.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen