Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:31:34 -0400
From: "Sara Arms"
Subject: Re: Pulled over
To: ansonivan@yahoo.com, amalventano@sc.rr.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Like Anson... my law abiding self never actaully paid my outstanding ticket
in NY either. I have to drive through that damn state to get *everywhere*.
Stupid a-hole cop never reduced my fine though, so I still have to 85 in a
65 fine sitting in my wallet. Hmmmm... what would actally happen? I'd be
calling the nearest 'rocco member with my one phone call hoping for bail
money, eh?

As far as I know though, it can't be enforced in your home state. Got
pulled over in VT afterwards and he said I had a clean record. I was like
"ha... NO." but yeah..... anyway. Go slow in new york, Anson.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie