OT - EAA Airventure

Oh sure just drive right by.  I'm heading to southern Indiana to hook with my brother from CT that has the hood and fender to fix my other Scirocco but I'll be home otherwise.  How long are you staying in this area?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
Sent: Jul 26, 2004 9:41 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT - EAA Airventure

Is anyone else planning on attending the EAA Fly-In up in
Oshkosh Wisconsin this week?  I'm planning on attending
Friday and Saturday, in addition to some time spent in
Madison with the newly relocated Jim Jarrett.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen