OT - EAA Airventure

--- Don Walter <dswalterwi@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Oh sure just drive right by.  I'm heading to southern
> Indiana to hook with my brother from CT that has the hood
> and fender to fix my other Scirocco but I'll be home
> otherwise.  How long are you staying in this area?

Driving??  (Well we will if the weather doesn't clear down
here by tomorrow!)

Brad & I are heading to Chicago Wednesday afternoon, and
have a little time to kill Thursday before getting to
Madison around dinnertime.  Our current schedule has us
heading back to Ohio Monday morning, Brad has to work
Tuesday.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen