OT - EAA Airventure

--- Dan <dan@angband.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 07:41:00PM -0700, Daun Yeagley
> wrote:
> > Is anyone else planning on attending the EAA Fly-In up
> in
> > Oshkosh Wisconsin this week?  I'm planning on attending
> > Friday and Saturday, in addition to some time spent in
> > Madison with the newly relocated Jim Jarrett.
>
> My pop's gonna be there, but I won't be able to make it.
> You camping out
> or did you remember to reserve a hotel room 6 months ago?
>
> Dan

Neither, we're flying to Madison (with a stop in Chicago to
visit Tonee & Ellen) and staying with Jim Jarrett et al for
a few days.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen