Oil pressure buzzer sounds when in hard right turns....

....like the subject says....

If I take a HARD right, the damned light comes on and the buzzer starts
sounding. I have an electrical pressure gauge, I watch it when this happens
and it still has 'pressure', and once the turn is completed, it's back to
normal.

Should I worry about this?

Do I need thinker oil? (I'm already using 20w50)

Thanks!

(oh, and Raffi can bite me. Patrick is cool)

Dan Snow
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith