[SPAM] RE: Fuel tank leaking problem

actualy since your car is a 88  unlike the 86 for some
stooooopid reason who knows ,  you should be coverd
under vw recall for a free replacement.

  http://www.scirocco.org/faq/misc/recall/recall.html

http://www.scirocco.org/faq/misc/recall/dealerletter.html

http://www.prp-porstore.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TS&Cat