old school rims

Hey list,

A friend of mine had me powdercoat his uber-rare centras. Check out this
thread with pics:

<http://www.vwdov.ca/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=363511#post363511>

I'm sure all the scirocco freaks will recognise these as the centra rims on
the dual-motor vw-motorsport car from the 80s.  I haven't seen them on any
other car since - until my friend found some on an old 318 in the wrecker.

I've started a small business doing all kinds of crazy things, including
powdercoating.  We're about to move into a shop since we've outgrown my
garage. I couldn't be happier!  I finally put in my notice to my day job,
and will be a full-time business owner.  It's going to be a wicked summer!

Vince Royer
Epic Designs