old school rims

> A friend of mine had me powdercoat his uber-rare centras. Check out this
> thread with pics:
>
> <http://www.vwdov.ca/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=363511#post363511>

I ran a set of those back in the 90s - got them for dirt cheap.  I never
liked them much, even though they were on my own cars.  That powdercoating
job (color and finish) makes all the difference.  Bravo - look great.

> I've started a small business doing all kinds of crazy things, including
> powdercoating.  We're about to move into a shop since we've outgrown my
> garage. I couldn't be happier!  I finally put in my notice to my day job,
> and will be a full-time business owner.  It's going to be a wicked summer!

Again, bravo.  It is scary and not always easy (ever?) but I do enjoy it
much more than even the VW "dream job" I had for years.

Good luck,
Greg