old school rims

Shit, go figure, that guy finds the *exact* ones i was looking for (for the
twin i'm building).
i ended up finding something that was very close though:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/project/images/020910-172245-Z16.jpg
only difference is that the face is curved on mine.
oddly enough, i had planned on the exact same color paint, only not
powder-coat.
i plan to use limco basf 3-part paint, worked very well on the rieger
wheels:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/rieger/images/030401-234323-Z10.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/0-allyn/rieger/images/030415-222030-Z13.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/h-scca%20auto-x/images/030914-140957-Z37.jpg
its only base-coat paint, and the stuff is VERY slick. hitting them with the
hose is all thats required to remove brake dust.
anyhow, if anyone sees any more of those flat-faced centras anywhere, please
lemme know.

does anyone remember which type those centras are? (his and mine)?

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 190k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 190k)