old school rims

If I remember correctly....

The curved face rims you have Allyn are type 6 and the ones marketed as FWD
rims (difference was offset only I think) are type 6.1. The flat face are
type 7... could be wrong but that's what I remember when I bought my 6.1's
oh so many years ago.

Allyn are yours actual Centra rims or look alikes? My Centra's, which I
still have but am short two center caps sorta look like yours, do not have
a lip on the rim they are smooth. Not sure if this was on the FWD rim only
though.

-Raffi