trade-up Scirocco for Corado

Rob Calderwood wrote:

> I agree with others that Corrados do not have the road feel of Sciroccos.
> Plus Corrados have those awful auto seatbelts.

And they have the VW's earliest attempt at a cable-shifted tranny.
Absolutely horrendous.  Modern ones (i.e. the MQ350 6-speed tranny
in my GTI) aren't bad, but they STILL suck compared to solid linkage.
The shitbox in the Corrado feels like rowing a stick through a box of
kleenex.. blech!

I have a friend named Larry Corrado - I've tried convincing him to buy
one just on principle.. but he ain't listening.  ;)

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA