trade-up Scirocco for Corado

Back in the early 90's I won the Corrado/Bondurant contest and got to go to
racing school driving VR6 Corrados instead of Mustangs that Bondurant uses.
I wanted a Corrado real bad after that, but could not afford one. I looked
into getting a used one recently and they seem to be quite cheap for a car
that sold in the mid 20's new. I think cost of ownership causes people to
stay away thus the demand is down. It makes me leary so I am staying away
from them.

I agree with others that Corrados do not have the road feel of Sciroccos.
Plus Corrados have those awful auto seatbelts.

Rob