trade-up Scirocco for Corado

Stefan P wrote:

> Also correct me please if I'm wrong, owning a Corado which is newer,
> would be better for me because it is not as likely to break down as
> an older car...Assuming the Corado is in good shape.

That Corrado (2 r's btw) is FAR more likely to give you MAJOR headaches
than your Scirocco - and much costlier ones at that.

I'd take a Scirocco any day over a Corrado.. but to each his own.  But -
if thinking it's going to be less trouble is a major motivation in your
decision to do this, then you need to rethink your position!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA