  From: Stefan P
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:18 PM
  Subject: what type of oil is better

  While in the shop the mechanic scolded me for using 10w30 in the car he says
  use 10w40  its  got 125000 miles on it and it runes pretty good.  I was told
  when i got the car to use 10w30. which way do I go?
  Next question, why is the steering wheel in the scirocco so big, my freind
  owns a truck and his steerinng wheel is smaller. Are there cons to getting a
  smaller (after market) steering wheel, like momo? would it even matter? Just
  wondering