Cams, lights, revoulutions, and the weather(long)

I saw this GTI the other day....it had a HUGE wing on the back and low-rider wheels/tires.
It was, like, so gay.....

Offensive?  Psssshaw.

Now, if I said "Daun, you're an imbecile."  ....that would be offensive.  Even to me.

Larry
(and, as far as I know, Daun, you're not)

  This is the ONE term that pisses me off.  It's a context
  issue - when used like this it means something is stupid /
  lame / a dumb idea etc.  To me anyway, it's derogatory.

  Call me a fag all you want, just don't go telling me about
  your "gay headlights" or whatever.  :p