Cams, lights, revoulutions, and the weather(long)

Please be assured that you have not offended me.
In 1975, while driving a Porsche in England (close enough to VW) I had a
girlfriend named Gay.
Her Daddy was a WW2 US P47 pilot from New York.
No offense. Relax.
Although I don't know how that Lady might feel today about the reuse of her
name, press on Sir!
And I'm not even complaining about that.
It's called the 1st Amendment to our US Constituion.
PC is not the rule of law.
PS: As I recall, she had Euro headlights.