HELP(Proj Stalled): Mount Direction

I'm replacing the engine  mounts on my '86 16v. I have the passenger mount and bracket off. But in doing so I destroyed the old mount(the bolt was fused to the inner sleeve of the old mount). So I don't have a reference as to the correct orientation to press the new mount into the bracket.

If I'm lucky and someone has a picture, or directions for the proper orientation, the could send me.
I was hoping to get this done today (beg, beg, beg....)

Thanks!
Jim