From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of James S. Danda
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 1:25 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: HELP(Proj Stalled): Mount Direction

I'm replacing the engine  mounts on my '86 16v. I have the passenger
mount and bracket off. But in doing so I destroyed the old mount(the
bolt was fused to the inner sleeve of the old mount). So I don't have a
reference as to the correct orientation to press the new mount into the
bracket.

If I'm lucky and someone has a picture, or directions for the proper
orientation, the could send me.
I was hoping to get this done today (beg, beg, beg....)

Thanks!
Jim