KS question

  Sure...  I would do so with caution...  You could call Bosch technical and
get an educated opinion too... 1-800-521-5462...  If you decide to call them,
when the tech calls you back, do yourself a favor and be as prepared for all
possible questions he could ask.  Otherwise it is a matter of leaving another
message for tech X when you find the answer, and then waiting for him to call
you back...

  In the past, I have learned alot from these folks.  Unfortunately, I cannot
recommend any particular tech, as the one I dealt with retired (I pushed him
that hard!).  That, and mechanics and parts folk are first in the line, so it
may be a while..

HTH,
--
Regards,