KS question

As was previously mentioned below, this modification probably does
not apply to you.
I am pretty certain that you're running a late model CIS-E system
from a Scirocco
16v originally, correct? I am over 99% certain that this system has no such
"short-coming".  The timing maps within that system are some of the most
agressive ever to come in a stock VW.

==Brett