Oil pressure problem and 3A/JH instal questions.

first off...we seem to have someone ask the 3a/jh questions at
least once a month.  every time the questions are slightly different
but that Patrick Bureau guy gets them all right everytime...that guy
is good (deja vu?).  now on to my comments...

> 4. I like it, love it... And with 102.5 HP at the wheels, and 121 ft/lbs of
> torque (and the block/head are both stock) it's a lot of fun...:)

see patrick is satisfied with his little numbers running everything
stock and advanced all to heck ;) (which BTW are very impressive and fun
enough)... i was fortunate enough to get my
3a/jh with a wickedly ported and polished head.  i then chopped the
bottom off that sucker and did some bottom end work (plus all kinds of
good stuff). this all equates
to a lot bigger numbers and one heck of a monster engine imho.  i will
never tell what came down to the wheels (16v guys will get jealous and
the hating will begin), but the torque is what puts
the smiles on faces and the 3a/jh combo whether stock or worked
definately puts smiles on faces.

so there you have it...put that engine together as outlined by mr
bureau (like i said that guy is good and knows his stuffs) and have a
great fun engine in stock form.  then over time consider doing the
usual performace work including a port and polish, which is not really an expensive endeavour on
an 8v, and have a very potent engine.  just get used to running high
octane to keep it happy. HTH and if you gots any other questions fire
away...Patrick is ready with the 100% correct answers.

jody