More wiring - Fixed for inspection

Finding it is easy, fixing it is going to be something else.  When I first
started to work on this, I remember that the ground wire had been broken and
twisted back together.  I did a lame (what-I-thought-was-a) fix and twisted
another ground wire in the same spot.  One end on the steering rack, one end
on the chassis and one end to the battery.  Since that didn't work, I think
the problem is the end on the steering rack.  It's way to hard to get to
that Phillips head screw and fix it correctly right now.  I'm going to wait
for one of those warm days when I just lay under my car admiring German
engineering!