From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Steve Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 8:50 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: us headlight question #2

well all this talk about us headlights got me thinking,  wouldn't the
rocc
look better with 2 headlights instead of 4.  that brings me to the real
question,  is the h4 bulb a high/low beam type of bulb?  if so i have 2
busted grills and i can cobble up some grill extensions to cover the
blank
spots

steve

82 rocc with a p.o.s. 1.7l soon to get a real motor,  1.8 jh(i can't
wait)