Vortex Ripoff...(Another Rant)

Yup, I hear ya...I'm in Toronto, I've bought tonnes of stuff on the
poortex and ebay..never been screwed...then I buy a rocco 16V exhaust
manifold from this guy Jason Kessler (vortex: jk100 or as I came to find
out, jk300) in Pennsylvania...I sent a money oredr before Christmas...not
a freakin peep...nothing.
GRRRRRRRR
I know I'm not the only one who got screwed by this mofo.
What's a good form of recourse here...other than the obvious slamming his
nuts in my cars hatch

sandor