Vortex Ripoff...(Another Rant)

What was this guys name online? I just bought some stuff on vortex from a
guy named 2.0-16v-scirocco. In the back of my head I kinda feel like he aint
gonna send the stuff. I am waiting till tomorrow to email him for the
tracking number. Then im waiting till monday for a reply after that im going
to do somthing about it. How would I get my money back and report this guy??
I am located in Canada and payed over paypal.

Kevin