Vortex Ripoff...(Another Rant)

I sent a guy $25 for some parts, havn't heard a thing from him since the
19th of January. There is someone else that I was talking too that has been
waiting with no parts and a cleared check. He didn't want to do anything
about his missing parts, however, Redding is only a 6 hour drive for me (3
hours for him)...

WTF is up with the people on the Vortex now? At least Jeff got his money
back, but still, the hassel and let down that is involved...sheesh!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)