02J tranny part pictures was: Re: 350hp with 8vTransmission?02A/02J longevity?

When I called them to ask about the differences between 020 and 02A, they said
that the 020 can be made AS strong as the 02A.  The way to do so has already
been posted by someone else earlier in this thread...  The strongly
recommended going with the 020, as two of them there do 1/4 track regularly
with 200 hp plus with no troubles...  Perhaps it may be down to the
abusiveness of the driver?  I dunno, but I am open to suggestions and further
conversation about it, as I am in the planning stages here...

--
Regards,
David Utley