More wiring

This is perplexing.  After looking at it for a while and doing some more
testing, I still have no horn.  Things done:

Tested relay on the battery.  Clicks when I put power to 85 and 86.
Used a jumper wire on slot 87 and 30 and that makes the horn work.
I have continuance across 86 and 85 at the relay
I have no continuance across the steering column and slot 85 on the relay
panel without the horn button pressed
I have continuance across the steering column and slot 85 on the relay panel
with the horn button pressed
I have 11.8 volts at slot 87 on the relay panel with the key on (car not
running)
I have continuance from the ground spot next to the fuse box to the steering
column
I added a extra ground from the steering rack to the battery

After checking the above stuff, I put the relay in, turn the key to on, and
the horn does not work nor does the relay click when I press the horn
button.

Please help me get a inspection sticker.