Good seller?

I recently got added to a group by for some Mk1 Carbon Fiber Hoods from
<HYPERLINK
"http://www.customimportperformance.com"www.customimportperformance.com>.
They want a $200 deposit then the rest of the money when they ship the hoods
in 8 weeks. I take it that they?re being custom made from a factory then
they sell them off for some profit, but as you can tell I?m a bit sketchy on
the buy and wanted to see if anyone has had any trouble with these people in
the past.

Any info would be great, thanks!

/miT

'85 Cabriolet