Injector Help

I am trying to replace the injector seals on my 16v. I have a problem. Two of the injectors lost the bottom seal retainers. When I pulled the injector the injector came out but was missing the retainers for the lower(thin) gasket. I'm assuming its in the intake somewhere. I can see it is not on the plastic insert retainer. I think I can see it, but cant get to it.

I am assuming my next steps are to remove the intake manifold, fish out the retainer, redo the injector inserts, buy two new injectors and put everything back together. My questions are:

1) It looks like the intake manifold is actually two pieces, One from the throttle body over the valve cover and into the second which contains the injectors. What do you call this second (lower intake) manifold which holds the injectors and bolts to the block? Is there any problem removing it? I want to get any gaskets before starting the job.

2) Anyone have two to four 16v CIS-E injectors they want to sell?

Frustrated in Kansas,
Jim

p.s. Please ignore last post about being happy.....