fixing dash cracks...?

Tim is correct in saying that I am not as in depth with the project as I was
when I first came up with the idea but I still had a running rocco at that
point in time too. I will be involved in the process and doing a fair amount
of creating myself and assisting Tim in good prototypes.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???