fixing dash cracks...?

I haven't talked to the guy in a while. we both got busy and he was going to
do most of the work because he was probably going to get laid off. But now I
don't know what he has been up to, and my roc went toast. I'm not leaving
you guys in the dust I have just another car to focus on now again. But I
will talk to the guy as soon as I can and either him or I will update all of
you.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???