Poly strut inserts?

This is me, being a nag...  Nag-nag...

So far everyone has said, Yes, they do add a BANG, but they are so worth it...  Okay.  Is that the concensus, or are there any desenters(sp?) among the ranks?  Anyone disagree?  Anyone agree, but with some quid pro-quos?  Anyone care?  Anyone at all?!

Okay, yes I am bored.  The list is dead, and I wished I were dead.  Breathing through my post-op'ed nose is kind of like trying to suck air through a recently submerged sponge...  But enough about my problems...  :-)

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson