195/50/15... Recommendations for air pressure front and rear?

Me 'gain...

I hace fairly recently put some 15" Corrado Sebrings on my car (GTI) with 195/50/15 Kumho Ecstas.  Konis and unknown lowering springs all the way around.  So far, I have been a bit unimpressed.  I run the car with 32 up front, and 30 in the rear.  I know most of you drive Sciroccos and although they are heavier, your experience is invaluable to me.  What air pressures are you running?  Please be sure to tell me if you have wear on the shoulders, perhaps because of your choice in pressure?

Any helpful suggestions are, as always, greatly appreciated...

David

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson