Now Skydiving, was RE: Outstanding vid

--- Ben Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have always wanted to jump... my biggest hold back is
> that in order
> to free-fall, you have to go tandem the first time...

Good reasons too, can you imagine having total brain fade
and not opening your chute while hurtling towards The Big
Rock at 120 mph?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen