Fastest engine swap

Kervin Ridgley wrote:
> The fastest time to switch the engine from one VW Beetle to another,
> then drive 5 meters (16 ft 5 in) is 1 minute 37 seconds by a team of
> four mechanics, Stefan Klotz, Ralf Kaelche, Markus Jung, and Stefan
> Worner, of Kaefer-Station Jung Klotz. They carried out the swift swap
> in Mulhheim, Germany on January 17, 1999. They were competing against
> another team to break the record.
>

> <http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=54123>

Well- Yeah but that's an air cooled motor.

There isn't much more than four bolts holding it in, two wires, a fuel
supply, and some linkages. (What am I forgetting?)

Still, it's work to beat any record, Good Show!

<Retroactively deleted brainstorming on Watercooled Motors out of
deference to our Brother in the GreatNorthWest.>

TBerk