Poly strut inserts?

I had a set of the early style on my Roc when it 1st came, but A) I
didn't really understand the ramifications of that at the time & B) They
didn't have poly in them.

I traded the old blown suspension bits (front assemblies as a whole) to
another Roc-Head (anybody remember 'N8'?) so he could move a car out of
his driveway and installed the used yellow Konis I have now.

After the fact, I would have donated another set but I thought I was
getting rid of junk in favor of an upgrade. I missed out on a potential
resource but it's too late now.

All that said, I currently have conventional (later style) poly upper
shock bushings (REARS), and Conventional (FRONTS) awaiting a date with
the H&R cup kit i have (yes, still in the box) as well as poly control
arm units, etc.

I suppose given the opportunity I might retrofit to the earlier style,
w/ poly, but I have consciously avoided the super stiffest spring/shock
combo I could find, and run 14" tires, to offset some harshness of ride.

Dems me tinks on it.

TBerk