Way O.T. Anyone using Mozilla Firefox? Netscape is pissing me off!

After 8 years of Netscpape it has pissed me off enough to change.  It is now
enough like IE, interfering with everything, resetting it's homepage no
matter how often I change it, unable to email or contact anyone at Netscape
and screwing with my bookmarks, registration pop ups that won't stop(can't
register the new version becaus the registration is down, but it keeps
wanting to try) and the inability(or refusal of the new program) to let me
download the previous version.  So...after nine years I am looking to change
and the Mozilla program is looking good.  Any feedback, good or bad?

John